- 2 large chicken breasts
- 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can white beans drained
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 15 oz can corn with juice
- 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilis with juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1 tsp chili powder or to taste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 0.4 oz packet ranch dip or dressing mix*
- 8 oz package cream cheese cut into 6 pieces
Optional Toppings and Serving Suggestions:
- Place all of your ingredients into your instant pot bowl in the following order: 2 chicken breasts, drained black and white beans, chopped onion, corn with juice, tomatoes with juice, and 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- Add 1/2 to 1 tsp chili powder (use 1/2 tsp to make it kid friendly), 1 tsp cumin, ranch packet. Stir everything to combine, getting some of the juice under the chicken to keep it from scorching.
- Cut cream cheese into 6 pieces and place over the top of chili. Cover and seal with lid, switch the valve to the “sealing” position and cook for 20 min on manual high pressure. Once it is done cooking, let it naturally depressurize for 10 min then switch the valve to the “venting” position to completely release steam before opening lid.
- Remove the chicken breasts to a plate and shred apart with 2 forks. Stir everything together in the pot to melt the cream cheese into the chili then return the shredded chicken and stir to combine. Serve garnished with avocado and cilantro if desired.
*Ranch Dressing mixes come in differing sizes (0.4 to 1.5 oz). It should be enough to make 16 oz of dressing or dip per package instructions.