- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more) kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup high-quality pesto with garlic, plus more for serving
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled, deveined (about 16 medium)
- Thick slices of crusty toasted bread (for serving)
Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium; cook shallot until just softened and golden, about 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes with their juices, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, and 1/4 cup water. Increase heat to high, bring to a boil, and cook until sauce thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to low, add beans and 1/4 cup Roasted Garlic Herb Sauce, and cook, stirring, until warmed through, 1–2 minutes.
Taste and adjust salt if needed, then divide bean mixture between 2 large, shallow bowls.
Wipe out skillet. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in skillet over medium-high. Add shrimp and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
Cook, stirring often, until shrimp is cooked through and starting to take on a little color on both sides, about 3 minutes.
Divide shrimp between bowls with beans; drizzle with additional sauce. Serve with toast alongside.